Give Together

How we resource the Congregation

(Reg Charity SC 043757)

Here are some way that you can support the congregation...

By Credit of Debit Card.

Click on the button  below to open a page on the Church of Scotland Website. 

Scroll down the page to the Gift Aid form, complete as necessary and then click on Donate. 

This will take you to a Pay Pal site. 

You do not need a PayPal account but you will need either a debit of credit card.


By Standing Order.

Click on the button to download a Standing Order form you can send to your bank.

DownloadChristian's promise to support the needs of the congregation financially from their income on a regular basis. By far the best way for the congregation is for members to donate by Standing Order having completed a Gift Aid Form if appropriate.

By Text Message.

You can make one off offerings by Text. To do so text the word Tythe (followed by a number that is the number of pounds you wish to send) to 70085. For example sending TYTHE 10 would send £10 to the church and you will spend £10 plus the cost of a standard text on your phone plan.

By Post

Cheques made out to Corby Church of Scotland can be posted to... 

'The Treasurer'  

5 Holyrood Walk


NN18 9JD

What we do with the money we are entrusted with.

The congregation maintain the building in which we worship and the hall where we run some of our social activities. We provide a house for a minister, known as the Manse. We support the costs of employing a minister to lead us on our journey with Jesus, to teach us and to pray for us. The minister also conducts services at which a wedding or funeral may take place. As a congregation we contribute to the central costs of running our denomination. As well as this we meet other costs in support of our ministry including administration, publicity and training.

The congregation operates as a registered charity and is assisted by the Gift Aid that we are able to claim back from the Revenue. We keep the source of all donations confidential to the members of our finance team who handle Gift Aid claims and statutory (church and state) returns. If you would like to make a public donation, perhaps in memory of a loved one, please contact us and we will do what we can to help.